Act 129 Funding Available for Commercial Energy Reduction ProjectsPennsylvania electric utilities are required to fund projects that modernize your facility and reduce energy consumption. Act 129 provides qualified customers access to funds and experts including:
- Facility assessment and detailed project proposals
- Funding for up to 75% of project costs
- Installation of approved energy-saving products/equipment
- Inspections to assure quality and verify energy savings
- Payback periods of less than one year in some situations
- Long-term reduction in energy consumption and costs
For more information and to determine if you qualify for Act 129 savings opportunities, contact APPI Energy by completing the contact form or call us at 800-520-6685.