APPI Energy works closely with facility audit experts who provide technical and engineering resources to analyze and implement programs that reduce energy demand. The first step in the process is to conduct a Facilities Audit. This audit examines ways to:
- Reduce the consumption of energy.
- Modernize old systems and equipment.
- Improve the environment within the facility.
- Improve the quality of environmental emissions.
- Increase efficiencies.
Systems and technologies that can reduce the demand for energy:
- HVAC Upgrades
- Lighting Upgrades
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Energy Management Systems
- Utility Monitoring
- Peak Load Scheduling
- Duty Cycling